what a lucky little swapper I am!!! look what I got!!! thankyou willeke for making my day when I opened up th parcel... but hang on... What's this? a fab matching heart with a yoyo embellishment, how generous was that to make me two things, thanks Willeke, and... It was all wrapped in the most lovely paper which I think is Pip studio - I'm loving their stuff at the moment!
so have a lovely weekend everyone madly shopping and decorating! jennyx



6 comments:
I am very glad you like the pillow I made for you.
The heart is a pattern from a Tilda Christmas book. The wrapping paper is bought at the Hema. It was in the school department in august with all the other school supplies and is ment to cover books.
Its a beautiful cushion and it looks lovely with your other ones the heart and wrapping are sweet too
lucky you.Enjoy your weekend
xx fee
Oh...Jenny
Your pillows are just lovely! Don't you just love a good swap! Have a great week end.
Nancy
Lovely pillow and gorgeous wrapping paper too x
Your blog & story of coming to live in Red House are lovely. I do believe in the power of believing. The Red House looks so cozy, and welcoming. Just like your blog~
Very ADORABLE! Enjoy your new treasures, Jenny xx
Post a Comment